General Meeting #2 - CAR POOL THREAD

Staaan

The Maaan
The next meeting is in Staten Island.

All of our S.I. buddies take the trek out to us, now we must return the favor. :lol:

If you need a ride - put it up on this thread.

So far I believe the car pooling will be something like this..
Arranged by members proximity to each other.

Long Island Region

-JARRETT SHARK
-ANTHONY27
-GEORGE
-STAAAN

Queens/Brooklyn

-Dr. Harry
-OzoneParkGuy
-BIG LA

Can someone drive me because i am going to be driving home from vermont that day 5hrs from 3am -8am just so i dont miss the meet then dont want to drive another 1-2hrs to s.i.
George,anthony,stann what you think?????

im coming from west chester anyone else driving down from my general area? tru king? sujin? lol

I will not be making any pick ups this Sunday.

Sorry, anyone who wants to travel with me should be by the office before 9 AM.

I will be packing up corals, Food, etc....

Can someone drive me because i am going to be driving home from vermont that day 5hrs from 3am -8am just so i dont miss the meet then dont want to drive another 1-2hrs to s.i.
George,anthony,stann what you think?????

I just saw this, Jarrett. No problemo. I'll drive. Anthony and Stan are you in?

So can someone suggest a good meet up place? Is there anywhere at an exit along the SS Pkwy where you guys can safely leave your cars?

Or do you think we should meet at Jarrett's office and then take Sunrise to the Belt rather than go all the way back up to the SS Pkwy?

Jarrett, you probably know the area better than any of us, what do you think?

BTW, I'm your typical old man driver -- I favor the right lane and don't go much over the speed limit! LOL But I will get you there in one piece!

George

Since Anthony is farthest east... he can drive to George's house and leave his car there. So he won't have to make a big trip.

I will have to travel east because I live the farthest east..
and pretty much every area surrounding the southern state by me isn't the greatest area and I don't feel comfortable leaving my car around.

So...

I'll go out to either Jarrett's house or my girlfriend's house which are BOTH in Freeport and consequently only 1 mile south of the Southern State Pkwy. So you can come scoop us both quick in the same general location and go straight north to the Southern State and take it straight to the Belt Pkwy and onto the Verazano.

What do you think? hahaha.

LOL!!! So you've it all figured out, do you? Only problem I see is all the way down by the Woodcleft Canal is NOT "only 1 mile south of the SS." Or even if that distance IS correct, it seems like a lot of backtracking and traffic lights to get back going west on the SS. How about 20 minutes down and 20 minutes back for me to "scoop you up!"

Ok... good start... keep brainstorming -- maybe Jarrett has a better idea.

George
--

Since Anthony is farthest east... he can drive to George's house and leave his car there. So he won't have to make a big trip.

I will have to travel east because I live the farthest east..
and pretty much every area surrounding the southern state by me isn't the greatest area and I don't feel comfortable leaving my car around.

So...

I'll go out to either Jarrett's house or my girlfriend's house which are BOTH in Freeport and consequently only 1 mile south of the Southern State Pkwy. So you can come scoop us both quick in the same general location and go straight north to the Southern State and take it straight to the Belt Pkwy and onto the Verazano.

What do you think? hahaha.

Well my girlfriends house is literally right off of exit M7W on the Meadowbrook, and less than 1 mile from exit M6W - Southern State Pkwy West.

If Jarrett would want to meet at my gf's house which is a 5 minute drive from his house.. I guess that could work out better. Taking Sunrise all the way to the Belt Pkwy. is going to be extremely and unnecessarily slow.

Just my take on it.

Back