New York Reef Club - General Meeting #2

when r u making the big move?

Leaving March 27 and will probally be at the new place unloading the truck on April 1st or 2nd. Its gonna be a long drive.:lol: My dad is flying out the 25th and he will be driving the Uhaul with my girlfriends Passat in tow. I'm driving my Tahoe with my girlfriend and 2 pitbulls in the back..... should be an interesting ride! :D

Leaving March 27 and will probally be at the new place unloading the truck on April 1st or 2nd. Its gonna be a long drive.:lol: My dad is flying out the 25th and he will be driving the Uhaul with my girlfriends Passat in tow. I'm driving my Tahoe with my girlfriend and 2 pitbulls in the back..... should be an interesting ride! :D

Do the dogs ride in the car often?

Nope. I'm taking them out every now and again to let them get used to it. We are also going to the vet to get some sort of pill or whatever to calm them down during the ride.

Yea they'll probably need a sedative for the ride...

We're going to keep tabs on your return to NY and have a welcome homecoming reef party.... :)

Heading to the office around 6pm to ready the frags, a fish, stuff, and secret colony for the auction tomorrow.

If anyone interested in hanging out I'll in the office until 9 pm.....

ok.. i was gonna bring a favia to frag.. its the size of a softball... ill have to do it at my LFS and let it heal for nxt one

Pics from meeting #2

Pics from meeting #2

signnyrc.jpg

RESERVED FOR MORE PICS.

CHECK BACK TOMORROW! :rollface:

Yes.. I know I'm a tease.

Doc, it was my pleasure to help out the club, and my door is always open to all.
And to all that was their hope you guys had a great time, and look forward to having you all their again.

More Pics please

Back