generator for use

sirrealism

So I want to help anyone I can. I have a big 5500w generac generator full of gas ready for my tanks but my power did not go out. I am offering it up for another reefer. I am in Port Richey 52 and 19. As much as i would like to I am to busy to bring it to you. I also have several extension cords. No cost. Just want to help my fellow reefers.

shocked no one has asked for it yet. Maybe I should make this post on FB. Just hate to see someone loose everything.

So if my fish are still alive I would need a generator I lost my Powder blue, Hippo Tang, Tamini Tang, and large Clown I was able to save my yellow tang and my clowns by and other smaller fish putting them in garage tank 40 gallon with a battery backup but it wont last all night. But in my 120 they all died in less than 12 hours the coral are looking bad..

I lost power for 24 hrs on my 150 but kept everything alive by using a power wheel battery with my ATO pump. Once that died I rigged an aerator up to my truck AC adapter. I also put a five gallon bucket on top of my tank with a small hole in the bottom and filled it up whenever it got low so it would keep the surface water moving. If everything died would probably have gotten out of the hobby. Thankfully my dad just brought over his generator so no more playing MacGyver in order to keep our fan running.

Text me if someone needs it. 727 400 9768. I also have a bunch of ice i dont need. This gen will run everything in your house but the central A.C. I was going to run 2 window shakers fridge. fans. 5 reef tanks deep freeze. So its plenty big. I cant pick it up by myself and the other half almost dropped it taking it out of the truck. "Its been in storage for 5 years" never used. Filled it with gas and fired on first pull.

Back