Gently Use Halide Pendant and Ballast Plus More FS

plyle02

Hello,
I have FS a Hamilton Halide setup that is gently used(less than 3 months). Bought from Marine Depot as a package for $350 including bulb.
I am not including the bulb, so the unit only includes the pendant, ballast, and suspension kit. Looking for $200

I also have a fan that clips onto 1/2" or less rim, $30

I also have a Korilla 4, $20

Can meet off I-4 on the East side of Altamonte. If someone wants all the above, I will discount.

Thanks,

script>

script>

script>

script>

Also will trade for nice sps or lps corals. This light will grow the crap out of corals, made fore use with the Radium 20k bulb.

All still for sale and also have a zeovit reactor(no pump), vertex up to 1.5 liter $30

Also have an Aquaforest 150 model reactor, missing sponge, perfect for large amounts of bio media. holds up to 7 liters. $75

Update~ $150 gets the halide pendant, ballast, ceiling suspension mount, and fan for the top of the tank to cool. Just need bulb.

I am willing to trade for mushroom corals. A baby jaw breaker for example.

Still available, willing to work trades. This is a basically brand new Hamilton ballast, SE 250 watt Cayman Sun Pendant. All you need is a bulb, albeit, I highly recommend the SE 250 watt Radium bulb :)

Price Drop: $125 for pendant and ballast- with hanging suspension

Back