geo kalk reactor owners

jjoos99

I am wanting to build a reactor just like the geo from a current reactor body that I have. Can someone take a look at the slip fitting that the 600 maxijet pump outlet attaches to and see if there is a name or number on it and let me know what it is.
thanks
Jeff

Probably just 1/2" john guest push fitting. Probably can find it at Home Depot under a different brand name.

Or a use 1/2" compression fitting

toss the maxijet away and use a different pump, my geo would trash them every few month, the impller vanes would come off. i replumed it and used a small pan world pump, that was over a year ago and it still works great.

toss the maxijet away and use a different pump, my geo would trash them every few month, the impller vanes would come off. i replumed it and used a small pan world pump, that was over a year ago and it still works great.

I have used a GEO Kalk reactor for over 5 years. It has gone though a few impellers. A year ago I purchased 6 Cobalt Aquatics impellers for back ups and I am still using the first one I installed a year ago.

Woah, 9 impellers? Look into the aqua medic reactor. It uses a stirrer. I got mine used and have been running it almost non stop for 9 years

I have a home made acrylic chamber I built and tried to use it as a coil denitrator but it never really worked so I thought that I would make a kalk reactor out of it. I guess I could easily build it with just about any pump. I have the maxijet already is why I was going to go that route. I will just need to drill the acrylic, install uniseals and plumb it all up.
thanks
Jeff
jeff

Back