get together

As of right now, were planning on comming on over. I'm ready to get out of the house! I won't be able to stay very long but im anxious to meet everyone and talk about tanks! Im anxious to see a new tank as well!

See you tommorow.
-frank

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well. I have been looking forward to this all week. My fiance doesn't know anything about tanks and gets bored when I talk with her about them.

Okifish, the one I have is pink with prown polyps. Not really colorful but it is nice looking.

How about Sat morning? I have to work on Sat as well, but not until 1300. I do have a nice small piece of Xenia to trade if you would like. It has a purple base, and pink polyps. Let me know! Thanks!

Jason

So are we doing this Friday or Saturday? Either day is good for me so if you guys want to do it Saturday morning than I am good. I also need directions to Torii Station cause I haven't been there in a while and forgot how to get there. Thanks.

I can't do Saturday but don't worry, If you can't make it to ths one, I am sure we will have more get togethers. To get to Torii Station, Go up 58 past the Kadena Circle and keep going until you get to #6. Turn left on 6 and keep going. You will see the main gate of Torii.

jasalmanza, I will make a "goody bag" for you with a few different frags. I will take you up on the xenia but might have to wait until I get another tank up and running. The one I have currently is pretty full.

Hey Jason I got your goodie bag in my tank. I don't think I'm gonna give it up though. That's what you get for working...

Great time last night Jeff! Thanks agian! The wife even ejoyed herself as well! She enjoys the tanks as much as I do.

I will post some pics of the frags once they open up today.

I am glad we could get together and have a few beers and talk tank. Jason, I look forward to meeting you as well on our next get together. Don't worry if Josh doesn't give you your goody bag. If he doesn't, I have a special rock for you that is completly covered that I'm sure will make up for it.

Just wanted to say thank you so much! Josh FINALLY gave me my frag and it looks amazing! I still have that piece of Xenia waiting for you, it looks great. I'll post pics whan I get a chance, you'll love the shroom! When do you think you'll have another frag of the blue & red Zoos? They're real nice! Looking forward to the next get together, hopefully my schedule works out better! I'm free to pic up that other piece you were talking about whenever you are....Thanks again!!

Jason

Glad to hear you got your goody bag. SO, when it the next get together? I am curious to see some other tanks out there.

I'm ready for another get together too! Just let me know whenever things get figured out. I wouldn't mind having it at my house in a couple weeks, at the least, so I can finish building my canopy, doors, do some wiring, let my skimmer arrive, etc.

HEY GUYS!!!!! Lou here!!! Man I miss yohe ad in tu guys. I read the Japan Update and had to log on...and now I find out you guys are meeting....sigh...I am currently at the Futenma USO logged on because I retired and have no internet connectivity up where I live, Nago area.....it is about 7 now so I can't make it to the Torri shoppette. I hoped that I could meet some fanantics like me...I had to move my whole set up to Nago Kushi area and it crashed!! I currently have a new one going that I just can't wait to share...

my cell is 0908 292 2991 and I'd love a call for the next get together.... please let me know!!!!

Lou

Well, we met about 3 weeks ago, but we will keep you posted on the next meeting.

And I did just post it in JU. Im going to try and keep reposting it every week. hopefully we can pick up a bunch of people!

Sorry to hear about your tank! :( it will come back around bigger and better...always does ;)

Thanks for keeping me in mind.....I am not as crazy as I might sound...It's just good to knoiw that there's a bunch out there that enjoy this as much as I an SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!! ....I have tried to buy coral out in time and still haven't learned to JUST BRING THZE DARN PIC!!! sigh.....but just like my tank coming back, so will my sanity....

Lou

Back