Getting back in

Bummer. I did read that the lasers people were using worked pretty well. Good luck man.

for local livestock the city zoo in Elmira is looking good . ive been in there a few times over the past few months . the tanks are looking pretty good .now with that said , I don't think it will ever compare to a store that is salt water only.

Fatrip i have some dry Pukani rock pieces that I didn't use when I started my build. If you need some rock let me know I can snap some pictures for size if your interested.

Thanks for the offer Dave. Just got some Fuji from BRS, but I'll let you know if that doesn't work the way I'm planning.

Good to know about city zoo. Thanks.

I'm still around and I have a couple of friends that are also getting into it for the first time. It's difficult to convince them to take the type to let the new tank cycle. :)

Nice. Yea tough to get people to go slow and reap the rewards of not haveing crazy algae blooms.

Hey Fatrip! Welcome back! I'm still around but not on here much. Let me know if you need anything! Mike

I'm still here but haven't posted much. Put a small update in the Upstate Reef forum, as there wasn't any activity here.

~Jared

Back