Getting out of hobby - EVERYTHING for sale!

those certainly seem like reasonable prices.

i wish i knew of this forum when i started putting my tank together a few years ago!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11629881#post11629881 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by soondubu
those certainly seem like reasonable prices.

i wish i knew of this forum when i started putting my tank together a few years ago!

All PM's replied to.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11632373#post11632373 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kusanagiz
can you update what's not yet sold?

Everything is still available because I'm not around to let people come by until tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon between 1-4pm and same thing for Sunday.

huh...so it becomes a race to your place? how are you handling multiple people coming at one time to go after the same item? i'm interested in the clam but it looked like the guy near the top was calling dibs

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11632663#post11632663 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kusanagiz
huh...so it becomes a race to your place? how are you handling multiple people coming at one time to go after the same item? i'm interested in the clam but it looked like the guy near the top was calling dibs

I have to set aside a certain time because people in the past have called to say they're coming at a certain time and they never show up. If you're interested in something, PM me for my number and give me a call before coming over to see if what you're interested in is still available.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11635578#post11635578 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SWIMCOACHTOM
pm sent. I'll be working near Westwood tomorrrow morning and can swing by in the afternoon.

Sent you back a PM. Thanks.

As of 3:00pm today, here's what I have left:

50+ pounds of live rock - $1.50/lb
40 pounds of live sand - $1.00/lb

Cleaning crew (assorted snails and hermit crabs) - $20

2 Purple Candy Canes and 1 Green Candy Cane coral - $10 each
Blue Crocea Clam - $30
Toadstool leather coral - $30
Large Devil's hand leather coral - $30

Tank and all hardware have been sold. PM me if you want to stop by either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kevin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11639204#post11639204 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by busybee04
As of 3:00pm today, here's what I have left:

50+ pounds of live rock - $1.50/lb
40 pounds of live sand - $1.00/lb

Cleaning crew (assorted snails and hermit crabs) - $20

2 Purple Candy Canes and 1 Green Candy Cane coral - $10 each
Blue Crocea Clam - $30
Toadstool leather coral - $30
Large Devil's hand leather coral - $30

Tank and all hardware have been sold. PM me if you want to stop by either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kevin

Blue Crocea Clam has been sold.

Thanks Kevin! It was nice meeting you and your family. Everythinghas aclimated and is in the tank. As you probably guessed, the yellow wrasse is somewhere in there hiding.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11640145#post11640145 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SWIMCOACHTOM
Thanks Kevin! It was nice meeting you and your family. Everythinghas aclimated and is in the tank. As you probably guessed, the yellow wrasse is somewhere in there hiding.

It was nice meeting you today. Thanks again for being patient while we tried to dig out that yellow wrasse. Enjoy your fish and corals.

clean up crew

clean up crew

hey, I think I am your neighbor lol. sawtell/palms. anyway. I see you still have your clean up crew. I just moved back home with my tank and i am sorry to say my crew died. my tank is only a 14 gallon so i do not need all of them, but could perhaps give some nassy's and turbo, and blue leg, a good home. I am a little concerned about the emerald, have heard mixed things and i have nice corals. I am not sure you would want to do this, but I am broke until monday. (just started new job etc), but if you find no one to take them and want to give them a nice home with a vet tech i am happy to help!! lol let me know. thanks. are you around tom before 6 pm? pm me please or email me at shoat83@hotmail.com
claire

sorry to burst your bubble claire, but I already got that blue-legged hermit from him. :)

I didn't notice that he had the crab too so that's probably out of the listing as well. Hopefully he has the other snails you want still left though!

Back