Getting out! Yes, it's true.

Cool Scott. You rock is there still...but Chase's A. valida is mostly dead. Chase if you want to come pick it up, I will just give it to you to try to salvage.

There's the pink and purple acro, the pink tipped acro, large sections of both plating montiporas, both leathers, a rock with about 12 elephant ear mushrooms on it that are bright bright green (good newbie coral), various zooanthid frags...DE, RDE, EE, red and pinks, carnation pinks, brown with bright yellow stars...etc.

I have one frag of the barney left at the house that is large and attached to a decent sized rock if someone wants it.

Darn Mel, I hate that for you. I cant express it enough here... Ya'll were an inspiration; DR and Lawyer couple... but enough of that as it wont help matters. My sincere regards.

I'd like to come by to get as many zoa frags as possible. Sending a PM for address. May be able to make it about 5:30ish.

I should be able to make it there by 4:30 could you pm me your address just in case I can't find it, its been awhile since I have been there.

Chase...we've got it covered, right?

Don...yeah...sucks...but I am as upbeat as possible...ya know? PM me and let me know what all zoas you want so I can hang on to them for you, ok?

some of ALL of them, at least the colorful ones... and especialy the collectors.

DIVORCE: been there...done that... hope ya'll are as amicable as we were. Not much more than a break up plus a judge since we didnt have kids and little property...

You go girl!

Hey put me down for whatever you got mel I'd love a sampling of everything.

You have to come see me when you come to Chatt next month!

contact me if you can

/donny

Crud! I remembered about this as I hit my exit off 75 and couldnt bring myself to turn around and face the westbound traffic on I40.

Anyone want to help me move the tank/stuff into Matt's vehicle tomorrow at 11 am??? PM me and when I get back tonight...I'll send you directions/phone number.

no.. thank you mel.. i had a good time.. even though i was stereotypically/fashionably late.. lol i hooked up the uv, so hopefully im looking into an ich free future thanx to you.

No problem Mel I had a blast, and guess what Matt and I found another lime stripe gobie in the bottom of the brute trash can when we got done, those little guys were every where

awesome!!!

I knew they might turn up in the rocks...that's why I wanted to get that water over it. I'm really glad. I put like 5 in there a year ago, so to still have three in that huge tank...pretty cool.

Mel I am sorry about the terrible news. If you still have them I would like the two tanks "free to a good home" please. Also do you still have stuff or is it all gone? Again sorry about the news.

When you're ready to come back to the dark side (400+ gallons next time:D), just let us know. We'll see how fast we can restock you:).

Glad to hear you got it moved ok Mel. Whatever is mine is yours if and when you want to get started again:)
Chris

Back