GMFett's 600 Gallon Reef--58 pictures! Dialup Beware

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9071961#post9071961 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shelburn61
Were those pics taken right after the lights came on or do you always have PE like that?

thats how they always look! :)

lbcbj- yeah i am a college student. its pretty easy to find time when you dont usually make it to class! :lol:

bmw- there is a solar wrasse, pencil wrasse, and a christmas wrasse in the tank. and yes the christmas wrasse is a mean mo fo.

hobogato- im going to host a frag swap in march. or you can come up any evening. just pm me.

Wow, awesome pics and incredible tank. It's like an advertisement for your next frag swap. It makes me want to drive to Austin in March. Nice job guys!

I think it they do. They flow back and forth and become very extended...perhaps as some result of the natural wave motion.

Dang...
I need to do what you do GMFett...
Help a fellow student out with some secrets to affording Deltec!

Land and houses in Texas are cheap no?
Last time I was in Plano, I saw new large houses being built for $350,000. Here near DC, a house of comparable size is $1,000,000+.
I'd make a 650,000$ reef haha.

Your tank ............ FREAKIN' ROCKS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the open reefscape. Allows for coral growth. Looks more natural. Wish I lived closer. I would love to be a witness to it's true beauty!

Back