Go CATS!!!

Lee_Bay

Anybody else watch the uk/ul game? I saw the LSU loss from a few years ago all over again. Better results this time though!!!

Go CATS!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10788299#post10788299 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Altpers0na
its happened twice today...

weird...

It's you.

We can't explain why just yet, but something about your profile jams every thread you post to. We're still trying to figure it out. We may need to use you as a guinea pig to help us troubleshoot this one. We'll PM you about it. In the meantime, try to avoid posting...I know that's not a nice request, but until we have this figured out, there's no point in you posting because it just brings any discussion to a halt....and I don't think it's your personality. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10789412#post10789412 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mhurley
It's you.

We'll PM you about it.

good luck. I've been trying to pm him for about a week.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10854074#post10854074 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Altpers0na
seems the rankings people are not subject to the same drug testing policy that the players are...

I think the way they have been playing in the second half (4th quarter), they are a legit top 15. (The other three quarters...... not so much).

Back