Go to the Calfo event in Northampton on NCPARS!

that would be awesome, never could imagine anything happening like that around here...almost makes me wanna move..500 shopping spree would be very nice expecially after a tank crash, waiting 4 months to start replacing things...

If you don't get a taker by the event Jon...maybe Mo would want to take one of his students?! Our first choice is to give it to one of our members, but if nobody else wants it...

We'll see.

--Fizz

thanks...appreciate everything...is there a specific time to pick up the tickets or just see you when we get there?

i read that SF opens from 4-6 then after the calfo presentation is gonna open back up untill every customer is served...thats what it said on this message i rec...ill copy paste it for you all....

The Event is completely sold out! Weââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢re expecting over 140 hobbyists to attend this Friday night, so plan to arrive early to get the best seats. We also have a limited number of Gift Bags, filled with all sorts of goodies! One per family. First Come, First Served. Doors to the Event open at 5:30pm. Buffet starts at 6:00pm. Anthony will take the podium at 6:45pm.

Yes! Something Fishy will be open on Friday.
Hours for THIS FRIDAY ONLY are as follows:

4:00pm ââ"šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 6:00pm Take a number as you enter the door. Last number will be called at 5:45pm. Doors close PROMPTLY at 6pm!

Store will re-open immediately following the event, and will remain open until all customers are served. Again, please take a number at the door when you enter.

Styrofoam boxes and heat packs will be provided at no charge to those purchasing livestock. There is no need to bring in your coolers or boxes from home.

Canââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t find a parking spot at the store?
You can use the lot across the street at Sacred Heart.

DIRECTIONS TO THE STORE CAN BE FOUND HERE:
http://www.toofishy.com/help.php?section=about

DIRECTIONS TO EVENT LOCATION FROM OUR STORE:
TURN RIGHT ONTO 329 WEST. MAKE LEFT AT LIGHT (AT BENNETT CAR DEALERSHIP) ONTO LAUBACH AVENUE. GO Ã"šÃ‚½ MILE & COMMUNITY CENTER IS ON YOUR LEFT, IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIGH SCHOOL.

Hey everyone,

I misread spoons initial post in this thread. He actually bought his own ticket so I still have 1 available.

Jon

zooqi wants to take another student along with us, he asked me to ask you to keep it for him...is it still avaiable jon?im sure you will talk with him soon...

If you have somebody else go ahead and pass it to him. I asked the other student and he is not going to be around. Thanks Jon and thanks for doing this.

Zooqi and Bmac:

Any chance you guys could get to Something Fishy by 5:00?? Let me know. The doors to the event open at 5:30.

Jon

Back