Good Movies About Coral Reefs???

I'm looking for good suggestions for movies or videos about Coral Reefs with good shots and information about coral and the creatures that inhabit the reef?

I watched national geographics "draining the ocean" last night. It was about deep water coral reefs. :)

Coral Reef Adventure
Under the Sea 3D
BBC's South Pacific or Wild Pacific (same program but one is for the American market)

The entire Planet Earth series is great, but it's more than just the ocean. I agree with all the others listed.

All those are good, I recently watched the Disney oceans documentary with the 007 guy narrating it,it was pretty good. Another one is called coral reef adventures is good too. It's an IMAX movie

I recorded 2 "Kingdom of the Oceans" shows the other day. The 2nd one (Fire & Ice) isn't corals, but the 1st one (Predator's Paradise) description is "Coral polyps change the Earth's geography." I caught the 2nd half of the 1st one, but didn't see any coral...lots of fish, though. I'll probably watch them this weekend when my boyfriend comes back from out of town. They were on NatGeoWild and Cousteau's daughter did the ads/intros for them.

Coral Reef Adventure (2003) is the the best coral reef documentary in my book....and it is narrated by Liam Neeson who is a big time actor.

Back