Got Macro

jokeloma

Premium Member
Does anyone have any Caulerpa (or however it's spelled seen 14 different ways). Mine croaked in the storm. I am not really interested in Chaeto.

I can hook you up John. Amazing what caluerpa (sp?) does in a 90 fuge with 2x150w grow lights over it. Bugs and feather dusters throughout.

If anyone has any chaeto available, I'd like some of that. Trying to get away from the 24/7 lights.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11604677#post11604677 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TheMcs
I can hook you up John. Amazing what caluerpa (sp?) does in a 90 fuge with 2x150w grow lights over it. Bugs and feather dusters throughout.

If anyone has any chaeto available, I'd like some of that. Trying to get away from the 24/7 lights.

I have an excess of Chaeto, but mine has been near Xenia and other "gag gift" corals, which I'm sure would make it "tainted". And I think there are three folks in front of you in line, but if I dig enough out I'll see if there is enough for another bag.

Im going to try and stop by. I took the first half of work off for the UFC fight but it should end around 7 and I try and head up to the meeting before heading up to work. We might have to set up a different day/time to exchange the Macro Goods though but I have plenty and really don't need the Calurpa right now anyways but I might be able to bag some up and bring it to the meeting or you could always call me.

-Ian

Impressive run-on sentence. Been taking lessons from Scott? ;D

Either way, I'll try to catch up with you this weekend.

I have some chaeto, fern looking stuff, and some red stuff, not fuzzy red, but leafy red.

The leafy red stuff doesnt grow very fast, and my Sailfin Tang, Dwarf Angel, and Lawn Mower love it, they will go berzerk when i tear peices off and throw it into the main tank.

I have more of the red stuff than what is in this picture, i have several peices of it, all together i have about a baseball size clump of it.

DSC08681.jpg

Back