Great Barrier Reef WARNING LOTS OF PHOTOS!

heading to GBR in a couple months, I will only be snorkeling and will be traveling between townsville and a little north of cairn. I would love any suggestions of must see spots or great snorkeling locations.

All I can say is wow this is amazing I have snorkels in a couple places but nothing like that wow that's just WOW wish I had the money to go there has any one been to Hawaii and the gbr and if so which was better to go to most like gbr but I defiantly want to go to one or the other

there are awesome pictures no matter how many times i look at them. I really want to visit this place and it is in my bucket list

Always wanted to dive the gbr. Started diving in the Dom rep which was an absolute pleasure, saw some eagle rays, barracuda and dolphins. Some lovely brain corals too. And fire corals, ouch. Lol. Went to Cyprus diving with my dive buddy, my brother. Wanted to check the red sea next but after looking at those pics, especially the clams, stunning by the way, I want to dive the gbf. Keep up the great pics dude. Always like looking at fish and corals in the great wild.

Why can't I see the photos, it says update my account? Or I can't see third party photos?

Photobucket changed their service fees. If a user wants others to see their pics, they just pay $$$/year for it. You paying would just allow others to see the pics you share.

Back