Green bta

Nate2005

My green bubble tip anenome has been doing this and relieving waste but this is diffrent there was white stringy stuff coming out but it's been like this almost all day help !
e71c317f1722cc526ac0412e2d3ec5b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!
When did you get it, how old is the tank, what's your ammonia at? Got any other corals in there? We need more information.

Yikes the ammonia is at 0.25 and I have a war coral,Zoe's,brain coral,candy cane coral, feather duster

Do you have an API test kit? Those always seem to give a .25 ammonia reading when there is none. When did you get it and how old is your tank? Other corals doing well?

Sorry for all the questions, but it'll help get to the bottom of this.

Yes , tank is about 10 months but I don't dose and can't do a water change till tmr cus I have no more RODI water getting more at the lfs

OK, what's your salinity at? Make sure the hydrometer/refractometer is calibrated.

How long have you had the nem?

Last edited:
Yeah my filter was leaking some water and I didn't know till I got home the salinity was messed up it's at 1.30 but I added some RODI water the rest of it

Well that could be your problem, but I kind of doubt it. Nems aren't THAT fragile IME.

Not sure what else to tell you other than do a large (50% plus) water change when you're able, and run carbon. Is it possible that there's something like lotion in the water? In any case, a large water change could solve the problem.

Well that could be your problem, but I kind of doubt it. Nems aren't THAT fragile IME.

Not sure what else to tell you other than do a large (50% plus) water change when you're able, and run carbon. Is it possible that there's something like lotion in the water? In any case, a large water change could solve the problem.

Yeah maybe ,I just put carbon In. I guess I will just have to hope for the best

Back