Green leather coral

lgull1

I am looking for a good home for this guy. He has outgrown the tank. Easily 8 inches across. They grow quickly and large so be prepared to have room for him. Looking for 50.00 on him.

PM me if interested. Pic does not do it justice. Very green.

Last edited:
Oh you are very far my friend. I live in largo Florida.

Tall? I would say maybe 3 or 4 inches? He is big. 8 inches across.

I have thrown more coral in the trash than you want to know about. What are you supposed to do when things outgrow your tank? This is a pretty crappy market for getting rid of things.

I have thrown more coral in the trash than you want to know about. What are you supposed to do when things outgrow your tank? This is a pretty crappy market for getting rid of things.

Offer it for free before trash. I did that with my frag racks that were covered in over growth. I have 5 people wanting to come get them. They were gone in less then an hour, and the racks them self where trashed so he just wanted the coral.

i still have it. who wants it? Roger, i have given tons of frags for free. Too much time to meet people and give it away and no worth it to me. This toadstool is big so be prepared. 6 inches across maybe 8 inches.

Back