Green Sinularia

Description of lighting and pic would definitely help.

Based on my experience keeping Sinularia I would suspect high nitrate levels.

agree with what lancer said above the bigger the colony grows it does fade some color

when i first got mine at like 3 inches or so it was the brightest thing in my tank now at almost a foot and a half not so much anymore

The green sinu bleaches out under heat stress(I lost a large colon from chiller failure 2 years back). If the nutrient is overly rich, the color comes in a little faded. I have not seen mine fade because the colony got big. Mine also seem to get greener if I give it more light.

Hope you get it to bright up. One coral similar to yours is called palau nepthea. I have both the palau and green sinu, nepthea is head and shoulders more neon green. You would like the palau more but it is difficult to find.

use koral kolor by brightwell aquatics and it probably has to much light and could be nitrate levels, at high the begin to get black plague and become faded

this is a great question. i just aquired a large neon green nepthea colony, which was very green at the lfs, and moved it into my tank (400w halide w/ actinics. 60g cube) and have not seen the color come back yet, its been in the tank for about 3 weeks now. so i am giving it time to regain the color. i am noticing a hint of green returning on the branches, but i am still waiting to see.

Back