Greenhouse visit Carpool thread

capncapo

For those needing a ride or willing to give someone else a ride .... this is for you.

Let's try to get as many people acommodated as we can.

I plan on driving. If someone want to ride along that is fine. But I do smoke. Thought that might be something some one should consider. If you smoke, or don't mind smoking and want a ride from troy Il, just meet us there.

I'm going to need a ride because I couldn't find my way out of a cardboard box and would surely get lost ;)

As it stands right now Stupidsreef (Mike aka Shaggy), Rich1972, and I are going. We don't know who is driving at this time but we might have room for one. We planned on splitting the gas 3 ways right now. And if Shaggy drives his wife's Bug it gets good gas mileage to. Will let you know as the time gets closer.

I guess I am driving, but I am only going to the greenhouse, not the party. Anyone with similar destinations is welcome to come with.

WE are going

WE are going

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8121511#post8121511 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Im Lon 2
As it stands right now Stupidsreef (Mike aka Shaggy), Rich1972, and I are going. We don't know who is driving at this time but we might have room for one. We planned on splitting the gas 3 ways right now. And if Shaggy drives his wife's Bug it gets good gas mileage to. Will let you know as the time gets closer.

Ok, we are going. And we will be using the wifey's bettle bug. We all three do smoke, however I can chew and Lonnie & Rich would have no problems with pit-stops once in a while for a smoke break. The lil' bug can make 34 GPM, However tugging Lonnie's big hairy skim-mate stinky OGER sized body might cost us a bit in the fuel ratings. I vote he should pay my share of the cost. Any body with me?? A show of hands please.

Letmegrow, Did you get a new buggy?? Or just buy another mule to help pull a heavier load?? You know you could just break down and give in to the new ages and buy a car or truck or Van or motorcycle. :)

Haven't seen you in awhile a good lashing I felt you needed.

I would retort but life gives you the lashing you deserve everyday. :lol:

Mason and Lisa were going with me they backed out.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8155236#post8155236 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Letmegrow
I would retort but life gives you the lashing you deserve everyday. :lol:
That is what you call hitting the nail on the head!! LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Back