GROUP BUY: Acrylic aquarium lids with plastic mesh screening

nathan1986

I recently purchased an acrylic lid for my bc29 from acto aquatics. During the process of matt making my lid for me I mentioned that others in this area would probably be interested in his lids as well. He said he would do a Group buy for us. So I asked permission to start the group buy and it was approved. Only issue is he isn't part of reefcentral so I invited him to the tbrc Facebook page. He started the group buy post on the Facebook page and I'm going to link that here so you can contact him thru there. He is offering 15% off the lids and combining shipping (where available) to the same address. He will of course, need the measurements for your tank. I will post pictures of my lid once I get home from work but he has pictures on the tbrc Facebook page post as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tampabayreefclub/permalink/974917829275276/

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well Matt post got cut off of the fb page because we have to support sponsors which I totally understand. Unfortunately the lids are something the sponsors don't have which I don't see the issue. But whatever target has bandaids on sale for them. If your interested in a lid you can contact him thru his website. Just Google "octo lids" and it'll pop right up. Super nice guy, fast response to messages and even better, a great hand made product that keeps our sponsors fish happily inside our tanks and not on the floor lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back