New Acrylic aquarium - I'm back after 30 y.

I was glad that I placed this metal part with thread and now just rotate and get perfect alignment of wires no matter that holes was OK in place.
you can even rotate angle nice.
17209643980535240483243546775011.jpg
17209644229995118982055691119769.jpg

Anyway I will add safety wire additionaly.
The only from my long electrical experience Giesemann made bad placing 3 separate cabling going now up ugly...instead 1 multicore white and one small distribution box on top we fix and from there in nice channel to power control unit.
Will write them suggestion ;) as allways professional deformation lol.
17209643400586512027365463539823.jpg

Just will use nice white cable channel to lead cables nicely up than left to induction trafo.

Last edited:
Tired from yesterday keeping arms in up to the ceiling painting up down on ladder 100 times ect. Aquarium Is waiting bricks and will be placed soon.

17209669187203126526850015966545.jpg

Last edited:
As living room will get a new Tarkett on the floor as well new air conditioning unit with dehumidifier of course window will be open on kip |/ allways winter summer time...
This is it guys let's say thanks for following waiting for your opinion about sand please. To buy more and test...

Last edited:
With sand it can be hard to judge without having it in the tank. Just know that generally finer sand will settle to the bottom with coarser stuff on top.

With that said, Bulk Reef Supply has a calculator that may help you out (and you can switch between metric and imperial)

Thanks a lot for help. Appriciate.
To get 2 " (approx.4 cm i want)
Calculation say 49 kg.
Hmmmm seams 10 kg missing but will buy 2 bags more for any case as will need also fine sand for small sump deep sand bed...

1. Acrylic weight 1,5 cm 130x60x75 cm
2. Sand 50 kg
3.Live rocks small 2 arches 20 kg max.
4. Salt water 500 liters
5. Pump + magnet
6.Overflow Eclipse L

Quite lot of heavy all together but stand is original building concrete wall + 30 cm wider by stabile big bricks we use to build houses in Europe. ;)

Let's slightly finalise and start glueing pipes...

And I wrote to Giesemann to improve this mess of cabling with 1 multicore white cable up to small distribution box
than from there 3 separate cabling. Will look amazing better than 3 cabling now. Grrrrrr :)
1.5 m cable white one from lamp to ceiling + this small box from which 3 cables goes in channel ect...
What you think?
I will see if this cabling will be ugly to hanging fixing or cable plastic channel will create
awfull part on top will change them with 1 multicore. Simple job.
Inside lamp all wires is additonaly in high temperature silicon sleeves protected. Well done.
s-l1600.jpg

20240402_171158_resized.jpg

images.jpeg

Rvv-Round-Flexible-Copper-Cable-300-500V-2-Core-Cables-1-5mm2-2-5mm2-White-Electric-Wires-with...jpg

ok nice Geisemann replied at once. For me and all of you planning to order MHi.
AT the end I will do this bymyself simple and easy.

"Hello Mr. Branko,
thanks a lot for your message – of course we could have made another design regarding the cables. There are thousands of arguments for the existing wiring (e.g. because of possibility of different lengths of light units with up to 3 MH-lamps).

But your may either make your own changes, while re-wiring the light with one multicore cable, or next time you may order the desired light via our company directly, then we may produce a special customized light, just as you like! "

When I change 3 cables to 1 will post my work of course. Will look also for nice elegant distribution box for ceiling or even enough far from visible part of wires hanger ect. Must be nice and functional for view who care to see 3 cables hanging down in anyway you cant ever fix them to be nice...only in 1 cable plastic channel but 1 cable multicore can be OK going up alone. Not 3. My personal opinion hope you agree with me. Will be ugly 3 cabling. ;)

As on the left side you can spot on previous photos its hole in wall from AC and I planned to use nice white plastic channel
from top of MHi to suck heat and with small metal ventilator extract it out on kip open window !/ will help for sure with heat in room
no matter that Air condition, dehumidifier will be ON.
On photo its just white lines but in shop Bauhaus its nice tinny channels to assemble for kitchens and this have low profile
as well will be on ceiling - the part where MHI is under will be cut and open bellow and will nicely suck hot air inside...
Will see if some Alu layer will be need inside channel to fix. On other side of hole at wall will install small metal ventilator
approx. 9x9 cm 12 Volts on solar panel / battery to work by day. As soon purchase channel will present you to see which one
is as if is intended for kitchen fan extraction lets say some heat can be allowed...

OK i found up to 70C heat good enough.
this is channels to use.
https://bhsi-cdn2.elasticbox.eu/med...a/9/0/90422368_21220041_gpokfyaznwnhuthg.webp

17209653259206008963526046334652 copy.jpg

No more talk bla bla bla already done.
Supports for air duct channel ready ;)
Will.need only to spray protection paint to not rust anything on top.

20240716_202013.jpg
20240716_202020.jpg
20240716_202025.jpg

It's small pause as waiting to concrete some bricks and soon will continue...
Than remaining piping to glue and start.

1. Question as I really don't know and need your help;

On RO exit pipe clean water is pressure enough to bring pipe level up approx. 1,5 m more high to tank for RO water or pressure is very small dripping one?

Why I'm asking as planning in bathroom to place 3-4 small tanks x 10 liters connected and in cabinet 2 m from ground level.

RO is brand new Aqua Medic have pressure pump but this is for input water.

Will exit pipe pressure be good to bring up water? Thanks.

I think you should be good with the RO unit as planned. I used to run a line from my RO (located in the basement) up to the refrigerator on the first floor of the house with no issues.

Back