Group buy: Jebao Wireless RW

Lets get a better count on pumps for the group buy.
If you are buying pumps give the for sure figure. Dont reply if you are on the fence this is a solid count so we can see if we are near 12 or 30.

then a 2nd count people that are willing to buy pumps for the 30+ price.

I am down for 1 RW15 if we get <30
2 RW15 if 30+

Last edited:
So far this is the tally I have. Maybe someone can make an excel spreadsheet to keep track of this.

Bigzman- 2x RW15
Straight_Chaos 2x RW15
Reefwhatyousow 2x RW15 (2 more at 30) 1x DC12000
Janes_MW- 1x RW15
Toddmau5- 2x RW15
Roger 1x RW15 at 30
Underwoo 1x RW15 (1 more at 30)
LiquidCache 1x RW8
JosephV 1x RW15 (1 more at 30)
Asbauto 2x RW15 at 30 only
Sirrealism 2x RW8/15 (2 more at 30)
Clearwatereefer 2x RW8
CN Reef 1x RW8 at 30

So if my count is accurate and we go based on getting 30 and everyone gets in, we have 25 powerheads and 1 pump. Am I counting that right?

If someone will do another check, I suggest we hold off until we can get 5 more in the order!

Thanks, liquidchace,

I didn't think we were that close. I am told we should pass the 35 in the event some might back out. I have never done a group buy. Any suggestion from those that have done it? Maybe hold it open till end of week?

Regards, z

Anyone willing to ship some to Houston for me? Of course I'll cover the expense to ship them to me. It would help get over the threshold. Let me know cause I'm definitely interested!

Sorry melonz I don't think the guidelines allow that. On another note Contact reef breeders to set up a local group buy

Alright Z, I think at this point we should wait until friday and then close the buy.

What do you need from us? Email addresses?

WOW we passed 30. I will get spreadsheet ready and let Reefbreeders know. Group buy will close Friday at 12pm. I want to get a good count on all who are in. Please email me at bigzman5399 (At) gmail (dot) com with the below information:

Item:
Options:
Quantity:
Parts:
Total:
Customer Name:
Email Address:

After I submit completed and verified spreadsheet. Reefbreeders will send each email a paypal invoice.

All units will be delivered to my address which I will send via email. Anyone live in Largo/Clearwater/St. pete that can help distribute?

Regards,
Z

Back