Group buy: Jebao Wireless RW

U really need to provide more info on what u plan to keep in the tank?

Hey Roger,

I'm thinking about doing a mixed reef tank with a rock wall throughout (it's going to be in-wall). Possibly a deep sand bottom. Probably try splitting up the sps from everything else. Probably putting them towards the back left corner.

Any other info that would help?

Thanks!

Matt, as per reefbreeders

Yes, but only the 6000 or 12000 for now. They are $125 for the 6000 or $150 for the 12000

Hey Roger,

I'm thinking about doing a mixed reef tank with a rock wall throughout (it's going to be in-wall). Possibly a deep sand bottom. Probably try splitting up the sps from everything else. Probably putting them towards the back left corner.

Any other info that would help?

Thanks!

I would go with 2 of the 15's but I would plan on running them near half power

Me=2 rw-15
straight_chaos=2 rw-15
reefwhatyousow=2 rw-15
janes_mw=1 rw-15
Toddmau5=2 rw-15
Roger= 1 rw-15
Josephv= 1 rw-15
Liquidcahce= 1 rw-8
underwoo= ?
Asbato=Maybe

So far: We might be at 12. Roger are you only getting it if we hit 30?

Yes I'm only interested at the 30 unit price. As u know I already have 4 mp 40. I just want to try them out for the right price

Thanks for the recommendations on quantity guys. It's great having your experience in Tampa. Now I have to figure out if I can use any anywhere else : )

Thanks for the recommendations on quantity guys. It's great having your experience in Tampa. Now I have to figure out if I can use any anywhere else : )

Anytime. Just remember the sps Will want the lost flow and light so coral placenta and powerhead placement will be important. The lps are med/low flow the soft corals will be low flow and least amount of light required. Hope that helps

1 rw15 and 1 rw8. Really hope we can make the 30 break. Money is a little tight. If we make the 30 break I might take one more of each

Same for me. If we get to the 30, I will take one more rw15 and one rw8. That will bring my total to three rw15 and one rw8.

Back