Group Buy

When are you planning on ordering? I shot Reef Hot Spot an email last night about my current search, and am waiting to hear back from them.

I need to order something live, so not sure if we could work out something for a dry order, I am sure we could.

TJ, there is no rush, I will probably wait until I have at least one other guy to split shipping with. All I need is a stupid shrimp haha.

I would be interested in the live Aquaria buy. My son wants a red Mardarin - they are the only one to have one that I could find - reasonably priced as well. It is in the Divers Den/wysiwyg - see it and you get that exact fish area- shipping from California - if you guys are interested - I would probably order another fish or two along with the Mardarin. They have a great pair of Crosshatched Triggers = only $900 !!! OUCH!!! Just kidding....

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15451319#post15451319 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Stray32
Yep, I actually just checked there today. It's a bit more expensive, but that's no problem.
That'd be great, I got an in-stock notification on that fish I was looking for. Would you be up for ordering on Tuesday or Wednesday?

The plan now is to order from Liveaquaria.com on Wednesday. If anyone else wants in, let me know what you want no later than tomorrow morning.

Back