Group Buy!

...so, what are we gonna do for the GB? ;)

I can get refractometers, $29 each. $35 with 53.0 mS calibration fluid...automatic temerature correction.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9944475#post9944475 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kokob007
I'll be down for cycopeze frozen. and the large reactor dave.

Im trying to look into the frozen food Cyclopeze, PE Mysis, Randy Reed stuff, but this week is packed for me. I should pick up the reactor wed. for you. I was a bit surprised that no one else seemed all that interested in them.... owell food it is!

Dave, everyone probably has a reactor already ;)

Any luck finding my bulbs, if you can't find them in 10k, I'll take the same ones (actinic's)

Ok, Ken I got your bulbs, I picked up some 4" reactors, I tried to get the cyclopeez, but they're out of stock and should have some back in somwhere between a month and two months... Im trying to find who carries the PE mysis...

Thanks Dave, PM me what I owe you and if you need it sooner than the next meeting LMK. I can mail you a check or paypal you.

We at one time were going directly to the maker of PE mysis, but I think things changed since then. It was like 5 years ago.

Hi dave, we can meet up at the Board meeting if thats ok for the reactor, and please bring some algea for me too. and i've tried couple of times to get in contact with Ken have not had any luck yet.

Thanks,
greg.

Last edited:
what else is on the list of stuff you are checking for the group buy? when will we know what is happening?

well in all of my spare time (ha!) Im trying to just confirm a price on some frozen food (seems thats what most people want...) but the food that I can find is out of stock... why what do you want?

I have a buddy on the right coast (east coast) who raises aptaisia eating
berghia nudibranchs. He will sell 30 adult nudi's @ $14 each with FREE
shipping, mailed to one address.... I would be happy to organize, if there
is enough interest with prepaid orders and with the permission of club
board. Thanks Dennis

Dave P.
That is weird because I did not give him a contact
name... only that I may be interested in a large
buy for a group. Dennis

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9944907#post9944907 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by David P
Im trying to look into the frozen food Cyclopeze, PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition stuff, but this week is packed for me. I should pick up the reactor wed. for you. I was a bit surprised that no one else seemed all that interested in them.... owell food it is!

We only do club sanctioned group buys for our Reef Nutrition products. The club has to be a current MASNA member as well. :)

Back