group order

yashua

went in to nicks and he got some frags.some of the most outrageous prices i have come across.36$ for smaller than a dime size,4 head group of zoas(ouch).petland had a scooter blenny for 40$(yikes).hopefully the new petco will give some hope.live aquaria having a great sale,or maybe some other company you guys know about,just wanted to know if you guys wanted to do a group order.whens the next meeting?

I wouldn't give Nick's too much heat. In fact I applaud him for branching out and trying a new supplier.

He got these from Coral Gardens instead of ORA. When he orders these "frag packs" he doesn't know what he's getting...hopefully more sps than other softies etc but some are included and sold at the same price as the SPS included in the package. Sure these frags are small but cheaper than what he normally gets from ORA.

I don't know what species or variety of zoas he got but I do know that some are commonly sold at $10-60 per polyp, but then again some area only $1 per polyp.

All in all I think Nick runs a pretty good store with fair prices for an LFS and I like to support locally owned businesses.

i have always tried to be loyal to nick also,im hearing ya.his fish are almost always and great shape for good prices ,the price on the watermelon zoas shocked me.ill be alright once the swelling goes down.:D ,when the nexxt meeting

I think the next meeting is planned for my house this Thursday the 13th at 1830. My house is at 3465 N Jamison Blvd. I'll post directions in a new post to let people know who haven;t been over before.

Are you on the NAMAS list serve?

I will be coming. I am house cleaning my tanks, selling a few frags and small colonies before swapping my 125 out for a salvaged 280 in this winters major project.

Back