Gsp

Mrseptember, I just got in some GSP, o probably 3 weeks ago. We'll have to watch ours and see how they grow. Any major growth yet?

Seems like GSP's are everyones first choice. I guess because they are so hardy. I got mine two months ago and have seen very little spreading but they are looking healthier every day!
Zoos are another good choice and 25 bucks is not to bad for something interesting. I got this fist size colony on apc of liverock for 30 at my lfs .They are smaller polyps but the numbers and variety made up for that!
zmac.jpg

zzgornip3.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I have some polyps on order. The guy hasn't e-mailed me back on wether or not hes gotten the payment. I'm in some deep shi* because I hear that sometimes sellers take advantage of money orders and usually say that didnt get it. :( . Hes the same person that I bought the GSP from too. I haven't left him his feedback for it though so depending on the polyps I will base my feedback on them. Anyways, as for Allie I think 2weeks is over so get to fragging:rollface:

GSP's are one of the easiest corals to frag. Before my heater stuck on raising my tank to 95 degrees the GSP would grow up the glass. I simply took a razor blade and would scrape off a strip 10-12 inches long the width of the blade. Then I would cut up the strip into squares, and attach them to pieces of rubble with wedding netting. Two weeks later remove the netting and you have some nice frags. It supported my tank for years!

Financially!
I sold them to a local LFS for store credit. Then I purchased just about everything that my tanks needed. Never spent a dime for over five years. It was great.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9365934#post9365934 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mrseptember15
Yeah I have some polyps on order. The guy hasn't e-mailed me back on wether or not hes gotten the payment. I'm in some deep shi* because I hear that sometimes sellers take advantage of money orders and usually say that didnt get it. :( . Hes the same person that I bought the GSP from too. I haven't left him his feedback for it though so depending on the polyps I will base my feedback on them. Anyways, as for Allie I think 2weeks is over so get to fragging:rollface:

Make sure you do a search for zooanthinid toxins, and wear gloves when you handle them. They release a neurotoxin that has no cure. It has killed one guys dog on here and made another person VERY ILL

cdcq12, I am using the stock power compact lighting that came with the tank . One 24 watt actinic and a 24 watt daylight, so 48 watts all together!
Why do you ask?

No, I have not fragged anything yet. I think I will wait till things start growing alot more.
Since this post is about GSPs ,here is mine

PICT0334.jpg

Back