Happy Birthday Lifesworksataol.

lusenut2

Hey I just wanted to say happy b-day and I hope you had a great time tonight. I know I did. Man that Patron was good. Thanks again everyone that came out it was a good time.

yes - thank you and everyone else who came out to my party - it rocked! dinner was great! that band was awesome!!! (i love liquor :-D) hope everyone that went to the after party is doing ok this morning :-D - i think filling up on food first and drinking top shelf helped big time! i have never had so much fun at a bar! i couldnt have asked for a better birthday party! thanks again everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Good times Jason !

Great Celebration last night, thnx for inviting us. Had a lot a fun hanging out with you all !

And here's to the Birthday boy himself ! Cheers !

FamShot.jpg

Goodtimes.jpg

BirthdayBoy.jpg

Cheers.jpg

Shotshot.jpg

Lol, Dinner was awesome! Sorry I missed out on the after party! Though not much of a drinker..would have been fun to watch yall get plastered.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10515076#post10515076 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by waterfaller1
Looks like everyone had a great time, especially Matt..:lol:
Happy belated birthday!:cool:

Why do you think Matt had the most fun? If you had only seen Jason that night, :crazy1: you wouldn't be saying it was Matt.

I think we all had a great time and the band at the bar was really good. Never heard of them before, but they were good; 4th Wall Broken.

It was a good night and we all had a good time.
Thanks Brit for inviting us.

Looks like great fun. Well i cant wait till i get to be 21 and drink instead of going to mexico and other places just to drink legally, :lol: :lol:.

Back