Has anyone heard or seen MUCHO post or PM ???

Wheres MUCHO.........

Wheres MUCHO.........

I E-mailed MUCHO a while back. MUCHO's an old timer, we sometimes come and go. He'll be back before long. Maybe he's on a walkabout.........

His last post was on 6-20-09.I think its a summer thing maybe.I know I haven t been on much as of late.

He has some personal things to take care of, and will return when he can.

+1, I found out the reason but didn't want to say anything as it's not my business. Hope he comes back soon as this place is not the same without him

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15484648#post15484648 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 650-IS350
He has some personal things to take care of, and will return when he can.

+1, I found out the reason but didn't want to say anything as it's not my business. Hope he comes back soon as this place is not the same without him

That is my feeling too -- but at least wanted to acknowledge this thread. I know how much time he spends in this forum.

Wish I could offer something to this forum, but by knowledge of zoas is limited to "those are green ones" :)

It's as boring on here as watching flies play golf.
Is this rare?
How bout this one?
Is his rare?
How much is it worth?
Can you hear me now?

Crikey!

Muchoooooo! Come baaaack.

Its pretty much the only time we get to actualy enjoy the outdoors. For the rest of the year, we are stuck in the house because its only nice for a very short amount of time. I know I have been preocupied.

Patrick, that made me: :lolspin:

My parents are from "micro"-towns in Wisconsin, and we go ice fishing 2x a year in Canada. I'm addicted to it. We rent an ice auger, a 4x4 vehicle and drive right on the ice. Have about 20 or so rod/reel combo's, which we carry on the flight. For someone who's lived in this scorching weather here in FL, it's a pleasant surprise to go from 80 in December, to 0 or better yet, -10 to -25 + wind on the lake. No shanty for us FL boy's either. :)

It's in my blood, I guess.

On a lighter note, I hope MUCHO is ok.

He is getting old, he probably threw on the Rockports or SAS and went for a long walk. I am sure he is busy and will sprout sometime soon.

Thanks for the concern. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball and we get knocked down, I'm back on my feet. I miss you guys and I'll see you soon. Thanks again for your thoughts.

Mucho Reef

Last edited:
Back