Have started a 35 g nano reef build

rocking

I have started a 35 gallon nano tank build . have been working on parts of it for 3 years now ! the build is a pain in the back side for the most part to me ! here is what I have done so far 50 lbs of dry rock made into lr over the last 9 months . still having problems with carline algae can't get it to grow on the rock even with all parameters being perfect ! Here is my parts list so far some of the parts I know are over kill on this tank build ! But I had them on hand so why not use them . The tank is a 35g tribute reef ready tank made 14 years ago so it has a built in Trickel filter in it I have done some mod work to it properly more then most people would do or spend the time on it to do ! I have made a 8 ro/di top off tank in the back of the tank to the out side of the tank it is welded onto the tank it's self all out of black Plexi glass . I have added the bean animal overflow system to the tank. At the bottom of the stand I have put in a Tigger sump in it at maximum capacity holds 27 gallons of water made for 300g . It will have a eppeo 150 protein skimmer in it and a coral light calcium reactor along with three little fish 150 Reactors all LED lighting and also LED lighting in the area which will hold cheetah Martha in at the tank in all to turn over 32 times a hour I have put for rotating heads for water returns along with two squids controlling both top and bottom returns along with the third squared to rotate that I also have a UV light rated for 1500 gallons of water a day that I have set up to slowly feed allowing for maximum contact time I will be running GFO activated carbon and by "along with 15 pounds of live rock in the sump I am also using a reefkeeper elite with all the goodies to control the tank and sump everything is ran through one pump for water return. Can anyone think of anything missing other than heaters and a chiller

picture.php

this is the tank I am using with out that rock that's in it right now

Sorry to say, your 35 gallon tank is one gallon over the 34 gallon nano cut off.

Just kidding ;) That's a lot of patience for a long time rock keeping. Love the 2x4 stand.

Back