have this up in the FOR SALE forum- what do you guys think is a fair price?

SOLD!!! i was able to show one person today and w/ a handshake, the system is sold. there's still stuff from a seperate system to part out and i'll list them ASAP.

everyone thanks for your interest.

here's what's left... i'm sure the list will grow as i tear apart the garage:

smaller clearwater tech ozonizer ($200), timers, power strips, extension cords, 90gallon super-sturdy rummermaid tub ($100), 2 seio and 4 maxijet power heads, another 5lb co2 tank ($50), deluxe regulator ($75), 200 micron filter socks, 90gallon eurobraced vizio glass tank ($600), 2-tone cherry/black finished stand and canopy for 90gal, euro-fil sump ($175), mr-2 beckett skimmer ($400), extra quick release skimmer top, WASTE COLLECTOR, 2little giant pumps, gen-x pcx-40, PFO professional 48" hood( 2x400mh, 2 5' vho) w/ blue wave ballasts and ceiling kit($1000+), various new or almost new test kits from salifert, water jugs, d/i resin, carbon, kent powedered dkh and calicum supplements, tropic marin bio-calcium and trace elements, plumbing fittings, pipe, tubing, PHOSBAN REACTOR, rowphos.

these are not the prices i'm selling at, just a reference for what i paid. let me know if any of this strikes your interest and i'll cut some decent deals/

Back