have this up in the FOR SALE forum- what do you guys think is a fair price?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9534783#post9534783 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by microbubbles
i sounded unintentionally curt back there. bebo's armed to the teeth with that beast he already has going. i know he was trying to throw out a suggestion and not an offer.

yeah sorry i was just throwing a # out there.. lol there is no way i a going to set up another tank.. lol .. my hands are full with the one i have now..

good luck with the sale..

lol, dantwenty.

the dimensionsof the sump..... hmmm i really dont know. i guess i can measure it later, but it's big. i'm guessing at least 90 gallons.

That is a beautiful set up...I would be the perfect size for my house, but I think that would be way over my head...good luck with your sale.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9547355#post9547355 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by microbubbles
haha. whoever buys it is free to do whatever they want w/ the tank... including making love to it

How many bulkheads does this thing have again?:eek1: :smokin:

on the back, there are 10 1.5" bulkheads , 2 more for the overflow drains, and one more from the sump going to the return pump. then lastly, there is a 1" bulkhead in the rear of the sump going to the skimmer pump.

umm,, I think 8181 was making a sexual type of joke there....

Umm, " How many holes, for how many of those that want to make love to it..." kinda thing...

His mind is in the gutter, but then again, I guess mine is too....

Must be nice to not think of the dirt FIRST...

hey guys
ive seen this tank in person its top of the line. i tried to tell mirco too keep it but it been sitting in his garage w sand and live rock foe\r a couple months . who ever gets this tank is getting a deal i know how much cash was spent on this project no short cuts all top of the line
thanks
john
ps micro save me the sand and im gonna need your expertise on plumbing my in wall

awesome setup good luck with the sale if i didnt have my current 180 id take it from u.... i wouldnt let that thing go for less than 5-6 K's

sorry i havent returned pm's all weekend- i've been pretty darn busy and haven't even gotten the chance to log on til just now. i will return all pms and calls tonight

I see one 90 degree elbow that's not schedule 80 so I wouldn't give him a dime for it...

lol..jk. thats one hell of a system.

Back