Haven't been here in a while!

coral acquisition

Hey guys! Wow, the website looks cool. Have to get used to it. Moved a few months ago and I have no tank in the new apartment. I miss having a tank.
Looking into a small tank, maybe a 12x12x12 or 10gals or less. Any recommendations?

Welcome back! I’m not a cali reefer but welcome back regardless.

I’d maybe look into a Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2 10 gallon or perhaps a Fluval Evo 13.5 gallon. Plenty of other brands too like Cade or Waterbox just not sure what sizes they offer

Welcome back! I recently setup an Innovative Marine NUVO Fusion Pro 2 20 gallon. I like it. They offer smaller tanks too.

Welcome back! I’m not a cali reefer but welcome back regardless.

I’d maybe look into a Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2 10 gallon or perhaps a Fluval Evo 13.5 gallon. Plenty of other brands too like Cade or Waterbox just not sure what sizes they offer
I've had the Fluval Eco and worked well for me. I've raised softies and montis with the stock lights.

Welcome back! I recently setup an Innovative Marine NUVO Fusion Pro 2 20 gallon. I like it. They offer smaller tanks too.

I'll have to look into them. Thanks

Hey guys! Wow, the website looks cool. Have to get used to it. Moved a few months ago and I have no tank in the new apartment. I miss having a tank.
Looking into a small tank, maybe a 12x12x12 or 10gals or less. Any recommendations?
I have a IM nuvo concept AIO with APS stand in my garage. It's the 20g tank thats split into two 10g sides. Missing a few small parts and small chip in bottom glass that doesn't effect it holding water. If you're interested shoot me a DM

I have a IM nuvo concept AIO with APS stand in my garage. It's the 20g tank thats split into two 10g sides. Missing a few small parts and small chip in bottom glass that doesn't effect it holding water. If you're interested shoot me a DM
20gal might be too big. Trying to sneak a tank in the apartment. haha Thanks anyways for the offer.

Back