Heads-Up; Greenwich Aquaria, Jan 6-8, 2017 . . .

Maritimer

Just in case there are a few folks who haven't heard . . . Got this in the email:

"Well, Happy New Year Ladies and Gents! I hope you all had fantastic holidays, and have somewhat recovered.

Now that it's January (which sucks) and everyone has given up practically everything they really enjoy as a resolution, we thought we'd kick off the year with an enormous sale (especially as we didn't do one over the holidays).
And this is a particularly special sale for us. It was ten years ago this week that we first opened our doors. Hard to believe we have reached such an awesome milestone!
So stop by this Friday 6th thru Sunday 8th, for some wonderful deals. Our well known 30-50% off all livestock along with a bunch of other specials. We have so many orders coming in this week, including Fiji, Indonesia, Kenya and Bali, along with some Caribbean for good measure!"

(I talked to the folks who attended me about this club the last time I was there; they didn't know ARKSC existed! Wonder if there's anything we can do about that . . . )

~B.

Back