Heads up on Bayer

For corals.

vNVSauO.jpg

Sps only is my experience. I dipped a few lps that looked great for a while and then slowly faded awaym since I stopped dipping lps in Bayer I have much better results. I use defense for softies and lps.

We dip every coral in Bayer, SPS and LPS. 5 oz per 1 gallon of water for 10 min. Some Montis looked "upset" for a day, but we never had any deaths.

Just picked up Bayer 40 oz at Home Depot for less than $4... it is on isle end 'close out' shelves

Nice information

Nice information

Used bayer Fire ant killer in my yard for years never though of this type as dip but cheaper than the alternative

I've heard from multiple folks now that Bayer is being discontinued. A lot of Home Depot's have already stopped stocking and Lowes isn't far behind.

Stock up while you can. I'm going to my lowes to clear them out tomorrow.

Sorry this is fake news. lolol Sorry had too...Its not going were. Spoke to the Bayer guy at Home Depot today and he says its not going anywhere. He was there pushing Bayer products...

Sorry this is fake news. lolol Sorry had too...Its not going were. Spoke to the Bayer guy at Home Depot today and he says its not going anywhere. He was there pushing Bayer products...

Ok, that's great news for us all. Like I said, it was nothing more than a heads up just in case.

Maybe not discontinued, but definitely on closeout at Home Depot... maybe they are changing the formula?

I have a few bottles if anyone needs any. Not at Home Depot close out prices but at the normal price I would have to look for. I have 3 or 4 available.

Back