Hello Tallahassee Reefers!

Great to see there are actually some people up here. +1 for scott at high tide aquariums, great guy and very accommodating if you are trying to find a specific coral.
Do we have enough people in this area to set up a frag swap sometime in the future? I have multiple zoa/acans/frogspawn heads that I would be willing to swap

I just set my tank up and its coming along nicely so I would be down to do that soon once I have something to trade with!

It's a shame there isnt much more of a saltwater scene here though. High tides does have nice taste in livestock, and they are pretty cool. I had just got this tank set up when our dog did some damage to the apartment, so now I need to recoup some of the cash.
Ill be looking into a pico for the summer though, and will get some livestock then for sure. Here is what I have now, really trying to get it out. So if you guys know anyone interested please let them know! Thanks, Kyle. 239-839-0206. kb10z@fsu.edu

-Custom LED light pendant. $140
*This light is made with 12 CREE 3 watt LEDs. 6 Royal blue and 6 Cool white. Each string is on a seperate 1000ma buckpuck with its own potentiometer for dimming! They are mounted to a heatsink large enough that a fan is not necessary, making this light silent. It is housed in a lamp shade... great light spread, mixing, no spotting. No optics.
TallyTank005.jpg

TallyTank004.jpg

004-1.jpg

20x16x11 Rimless Acrylic Tank/Stand/package. $200
*This really must be seen in person to appreciate. It is a custom built tank, with the stand made just for it. It is drilled with an external overflow box. Already plumbed and everything. The tank comes with a foam/rock wall I made to fit the back wall. It will also come with a nice bio-rock and live sand. Also comes with a 10g used as a sump.

Tank005.jpg

009.jpg

002-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

006-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

Back