Help!

Trump

So my swap got an emergency go. My line for my drain split and was luckly pouring water down the pipe into the sump. I had my water already made up for the swap but didn't have the sand rinsed yet. So I drained re plumbed and set up the new tank and stand with the sand. Should I wait to put my fish and corals in there as cloudy as it is or what do I need to do. :headwalls::headwalls::headwalls::headwalls:

The fish are in a bucket and the corals in a seprate bucket. I have my mag 18 running at full tilt through a filter sock and a HOB filter running through floss as well. I ll give it a little bit of time.

Not sure on the circ pumps though, I have them off right now thoughts?

That sucks dude. Give it some time and throw them in. Definitely not ideal but you should be fine. I'd run all the pumps you got, you don't want the dust settling on all your corals and choke them out. It will settle by morning. I ran my skimmer in a similar situation I had early this year and it helped clear things up.

I just saw this or I woulda offered to come help you out. A little late now though. Yikes hope all is good. If you have enough water and an extra heater and bubbler or powerhead, you could leave them in the old tank with the water just under the overflow level while you get the new set up just right.

Everything is in the tank now I have to HOB on the main body of the tank now hopefully it will clear ok and all will be well. The new overflow allows the mag 18 to run at full power and it has no problem with it. I have to make the new hanger for my light so that it sit s over the center of the tank.

Aquascape will come once I can see inside. All frags are on a rack except for two that blew off it cause of thier small size I will wait till I can find them before I go to bed.

I swapped my tank a few weekends ago. Threw everything in a cloudy tank, aquascaped the next day. Everything was fine.

Back