Help

Jagrattu

Hi all

Please help

Yesterday I noticed my regal tang picking on my clowns (percs) but today I noticed my koran angle trying to bite the clowns

So much so I even noticed the koran dig his mouth in one of the clowns and wouldn't let go and my clown managed to get loose

Please explain this behaviour as I thought that a koran is a peaceful fish, he was peaceful to begin with around a month ago.

The clowns have been in my tank longer

Hi all

Please help

Yesterday I noticed my regal tang picking on my clowns (percs) but today I noticed my koran angle trying to bite the clowns

So much so I even noticed the koran dig his mouth in one of the clowns and wouldn't let go and my clown managed to get loose

Please explain this behaviour as I thought that a koran is a peaceful fish, he was peaceful to begin with around a month ago.

The clowns have been in my tank longer

Your tank is far, far too small for those angels. They will become more aggressive when confined there.

So ~ 50 US Gallons? ^^^What he said^^^

Even if small, both the tang and the angel will be stressed out and on their worst behavior. Rehome them if you can, or trade them back to whatever LFS (should not have) sold them to you.

Thanks

I have had a few lfs say this many fish should be fine, for some reason it seems acceptable here in the UK for that size tank

Back