here i go again lol

ok so i have my nice pair of H Kuda's in my 15 gallon, and I figured why not sell the fish i have in my 46 bow reef and just move the kudas (a.k.a. charlie and hazel) into there and get a few more to go with them. i do however ave a rainfords goby and a mandarine goby going in with them as they are slow, peaceful feeders. i plan to have pipefish and 1 more pair of kudas. ill have zoos, and watermellon shrooms along with fake coral for hitching. leathers are alo a possibility. does this sound good?

Sounds good. As long as you keep in mind you're taking a risk by adding WC pipefish to the tank. Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable taking that risk, especially if my seahorses were doing as well as yours have been doing. Even with a long QT, the pipefish could still carry pathogens that could cause a problem.

Tom

i can get tb pipes from the store i go to. i know it sounds far fetched, but have seen his breeding systems. my kudas however need to color up as they are still black. i hate this, must be all the rock in the tank. i have a fake acropora in there (bright red) and im adding a few mre fake ones to help them out, but they seem to like the rock more. oh well im happy ith them and i think they are the nicest i have ever seen will get you all a pic of my pair soon

Back