How About A SWAM Snowboarding/Skiing trip???

jessiesgrrl

In Memoriam
Anyone interested in trying to get a group together for a snowboarding/skiing trip??? I like going with groups- makes it even more fun!!! I'm open to any resort nearest the balance of who wants to go...

:D
Laurie

Don't you need snow for that?

Never been snowboarding, and it's been about 15 years since I've been on downhill skiis.

I myself do not enjoy sking I just end up falling down the Mountain. It wasn't much fun the one time I did it.

Rose

Snowboarding is alot easier than skiing, imo.

I never could get over the physics of strapping four different sticks to my appendages and then falling and expecting everything to be ok... At least with a snowboard you are going to have all parts fall the same general direction!!

They have artifical snow makers going so snow is not an excuse!!! And age is just a good reason to go more often to the bar in the lodge in between runs, imo...

:revving to go:
Laurie

I'd be up for making some turns. If the snow is soft I'm not always that patient on the slopes though.

I must add that while artificial snow definitely works, it is a poor excuse for the real thing. Real hills and snow are somwthing I miss about the west

Yay!!!! I am so glad you guys might like to go with me! Kris doesn't like to go, and it isn't as much fun alone.

I was hoping to go around my birthday (The 23rd of January). We are having the swap the 28th... How about the 21st???

C'mon Rose, if nothing else it is a great excuse for a babysitter... And you can laugh at me falling on my hinney!!!

Hey Megan, you too!! How about it?

Laurie

You can get me to do allot of foolish things...Hey get me drunk and on a dance floor I will cut it up....but going as fast as I can, down a snowy mountain with NO brakes....NO WAY!
Thanks anyways:)

jessiesgrrl how are you going to have time to go skiing with the new tunze wave box you have to install!! sweet !!
if you want I should be able to get a discount for lodgeing at sunday river

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rob, for letting me know!!!!!!!!!!!

:dances:

Laurie

you just made alot of people jelious congrats!! I got a zoa frag pack this month uber frags is awsome
happy holidays

Thanks! It came this week!! I was on PINS AND NEEDLES until it got here... LOL

I think as I get it set up, I am going to sell the other equipment that it will be replacing (2 Tunze 6100's, Tunze multicontroller 7094, and a Deltec AP 600 protein skimmer- don't need because I got a HUGE refugium from Pet Palace... Thanks Jesse!!!)... Woohooo, new coral money!

When I figure out how much I want for them, I'll post a for sale thread. Or anyone can take a trip up and make an offer- they are great for larger tanks.

Laurie

Back