How about those BILLS!

It was so cool watching Belichick completely lose it @ the end of the game & also seeing him so helpless - there's wasn't a thing he could do, not even try to "ice" Lindell.

It's hard not to get excited!

It's hard not to get excited!

The offense has been amazing through three weeks and there is no reason to think it can't continue against the Bengals as well. The defense is definitely disappointing, especially the pass rush, but they have managed to do just enough in the past two weeks to keep us in the game. There is no denying that the defense did to Brady in one game what it took the entire season to do to him last year. Most importantly, unlike the 5 -1 season a few years back, two of these wins have actually been against teams with winning records.

GO BILLS!

yup what a beauty it was to watch!!!
How bout the O line...i think they are the real stars!!! See how much time (for the most part) ryan had back their. And the holes for freddy. Everyone played well and you def have to give it up to the D. When you down like that(again) it would be very easy to throw in the towel but they never gave in and 4 picks later were 3-0!!!!

HEY ey ey ey, come on now, the bills make me wanna shout!

Now close this thread before we jynx them :)

Was at the Kansas City game and that was amazing too. Heard the fans didn't want to leave. :)
I agree TMZ. It's nice to see us power ranked at 31 and move up without proven all stars. Looking forward to seeing that energy with us on the road.

Power Rankings just in 5th overall in NFL !!! How bout our Offensive line !! Urbik is out and his replacement comes right in and does the job he did woooohoooo, no sacks , good protection... I BELIEVE !!!!!

Go Miami! dont hate me please.

Hey isnt there a SouthEast region forum for people like you ;)

Back