How do I fix my maxspect razor LED

thanks for the clarification.
so website prices are indeed in CAD.

I had a typo in my conversion, it should be $135.85CAD, not $130.85CAD.

how long did it take to get to Phoenix?

As an aside, the shipping seems very reasonable. In the past, every time I check something from Canadian website, the shipping price to US always costs an arm and a leg.

That's because Canada post doesn't haemorrhage money like USPS does. :lmao: Small light parcels ship cheap though.

That's because Canada post doesn't haemorrhage money like USPS does. :lmao: Small light parcels ship cheap though.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. It is exactly the other way around.
That's why I could never buy anything from Canada. It's like either the seller makes more money on shipping (it was not uncommon for items I check for shipping to cost more than twice the item price, and yes it is for small items) or Canada Post is just really expensive.

Granted the last time I tried to buy anything from Canada was maybe more than five years ago. So it may be different/better now. FWIW, most US sellers like Marine Depot and BRS, now do free shipping.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. It is exactly the other way around.
That's why I could never buy anything from Canada. It's like either the seller makes more money on shipping (it was not uncommon for items I check for shipping to cost more than twice the item price, and yes it is for small items) or Canada Post is just really expensive.

Granted the last time I tried to buy anything from Canada was maybe more than five years ago. So it may be different/better now. FWIW, most US sellers like Marine Depot and BRS, now do free shipping.

No I understood you perfectly. USPS is super cheap as they lose money on ther shipping, that's a fact.
Canada post does not lose and makes money on ther shipping rates so they are expensive. My business is based on shipping items everyday, shipping from Canada is the most expensive shipping rates anywhere as far as I've been told. ;)

Back