How is everybody?

What a bunch of sad loser's! Yes it is me, been forever since I posted anything on here. I haven't even seen my buddy Chad in forever either. By the way I lost your number in a phone mix up, stupid me. Give me a call sometime man! I have no tank and plan on not having one. To much up keep for me. I do however have plans for a small pond. So I will be turning over some water some sort of way. Dave you should have a meeting I would make time to come by and see everyone!
Later Guys!
Jimmy

Jimmay! Whats up dude!?! A pond? You need to dust off your old RC skills and bring Caleb down to race :D

Sad to see the beach club dwindling. I still have my tank and keep up my Mom's tank. My brother-in-law in Minnesota has a 210gal reef. So we trade stories, ideas and sometimes I get his hand-me-down equipment when he upgrades.

022611231734.jpg

2011-02-26_21-43-57_180.jpg

2011-03-07_21-20-08_561.jpg

2011-02-26_21-44-42_854.jpg

2011-02-27_15-43-25_120.jpg

2011-02-27_15-47-36_558.jpg

022711175724.jpg

Tom

Hey Tom, Where are you living now didn't you move closer to me? Your tank looks good, share more pics with us.
I agree, I hate to see the club fall apart too. But I know things change for everyone and they find other (I'm not going to say better LOL) things to do with their time.

Jimmy, you should do like I have. I live on the water, have a pond in the yard and a tank in the house LOL yes, I have a problem LOL

We have a good bunch of guys up here but I miss all of you from the beach.

Hi Timmy!
I'm in Columbia now working in Camden. I lived in Newberry for awhile when I left the beach. I'm in the Columbia reef club these days.

Tom

Hi Timmy!
I'm in Columbia now working in Camden. I lived in Newberry for awhile when I left the beach. I'm in the Columbia reef club these days.

Tom

I thought I remembered something about Newberry.
Are you talking about CMAC or is there another club in Columbia now?
I started out in CMAC shortly after they started up.

Timmy

hey everyone im patrick im from florda but the united states airforce has stationed me in sumter. I was an aquarist for 7 years before i joined the military and im deployed right now but when i get back its game on im gonna get back in and get back in hard. thinkin cause i still live on base ill just have a 30-40 long and make it an all reef tank. I had a 55 in FL reef and i used to breed my clowns down there. Im gonna make this tank my pride and joy just like the last one. nice to meet everyone

Nice to hear from you Tom. I saw your post on CMAC about co2 tubing. I just ran vinyl on mine ad replaced it.

Yep. CMAC is still kickin' around. You should come down for a meeting sometime. Our next one is March 26.

I may sometime. I haven't been to a CMAC meeting since we moved from the beach about 6 years ago. I wonder if any of the same people are active?
I'll have to go to their site and check it out.

Hey Dave, How's the family?

Tom- I ran it for about a year without changing it. I took it down because it was such a PITA to deal with.

Timmy- The family is good. I have the baby asleep in my arms right now.

Back