How's those Berghia's doing?

thysrof

it's been about 3 weeks sense we bought the Berghia's. How's yours doing?

I've spotted a few and one was really quite big maybe 3/4" long. I've also notices a dent in one cluster of Aptasia. It happens to be right next to where I put most of them. It's also where I've spotted them. Hopefully they'll breed and increase the population.

Last week I saw all 4 of mine at the same time. I did see 2 of them munching on a medium sized aiptasia. Other than that I haven't seen to much action out of them but I am confident they are rallying the troop for the big assault.

Haven't seen them, I did notice though that the aptesia near where I put them is no longer there.

Last edited:
Good to hear. I don't see them all the time. Hopefully they will bread and we can spread them around and keep the stock going. You never know when they'll start showing up

Good to hear. I don't see them all the time. Hopefully they will bread and we can spread them around and keep the stock going. You never know when they'll start showing up

I hope it's wheat bread it's more healthy lol.... Hope you guys can keep them fat and healthy and they give you lots of babies.

Back