Husband Passed Away- worth over $10,000-180 Gallon Custom Reef Setup and Tons of High End Accessories

mark.red

My husband was a hardcore reef hobbyist and unfortunately passed away recently. He has a 180 gallon custom reef tank and stand with all high end and well maintained equipment. He has invested what I believe to be approximately $10,000 into his setup. I am willing to let it go for $4700 no questions asked take it all. I am open to reasonable offers. Buyer responsibility to handle and disassemble. Everything must go.

I am not really open to parting things out simply because of my lack of experience. Ideally I would like buyer to take everything.

I would only be open to parting out the livestock if there was interest.
Fish- Blue Hippo Tang, Flame Angel, 2 Clown Fish, Tiger Watchman Goby, Royal Gramma, 2 Anthias, Damsel
Corals- Various soft corals, Mushrooms, Leathers, Gorgonias etc

Here is A Full Tour of His Setup that he posted on YouTube before he passed.

I highly recommend skimming through the video as he does a better job explaining what he has than I am able to.

Most of what is available is visible in the pictures, but the video is the best representation.
I can answer questions as best as I can but I am not as involved in the hobby.

Set up Includes:
180 gallon custom acrylic tank
Custom stand
Live Rock - about 150lbs
Fish- Blue Hippo Tang, Flame Angel, 2 Clown Fish, Tiger Watchman Goby, Royal Gramma, 2 Anthias, Damsel
3 Kessil LED Lights
Multiple Sine Wave CP 55 Jebao Pumps
Hydor Korolia Wave Maker
Synergy Reef CL-44 Sump
Regal 250- INT Protein Skimmer
Tunze Water Level/ Recirculation Pump
AquaMax Reef Doser
Aqua Medic Reef Doser evo 4
Ranco Electric Temperature Control
Tore Nyos
Seachem, Rowa, & Red Sea chemicals
Test Kits
and so much more...

Please text if interested- 661-513-4044 serious inquires only. Low Ball offers will be ignored. Thank you!
tempImageXw70En.jpg
tempImagemrHBj8.jpg
tempImageDJU9tv.jpg
tempImageX7z2Dm.jpg
tempImage6xR8s0.jpg
tempImageg9EFVm.jpg
tempImagetp36gR.jpg
tempImage4PMct6.jpg
tempImagefQBKya.jpg
tempImagegSSUbc.jpg

Last edited:
I suggest contacting local reef clubs. I am sure there are people willing to help in one fashion or another from sales, to advice or help with maintenance until it is sold.

My husband was a hardcore reef hobbyist and unfortunately passed away recently. He has a 180 gallon custom reef tank and stand with all high end and well maintained equipment. He has invested what I believe to be approximately $10,000 into his setup. I am willing to let it go for $4700 no questions asked take it all. I am open to reasonable offers. Buyer responsibility to handle and disassemble. Everything must go.

I am not really open to parting things out simply because of my lack of experience. Ideally I would like buyer to take everything.

I would only be open to parting out the livestock if there was interest.

Here is A Full Tour of His Setup that he posted on YouTube before he passed.

I highly recommend skimming through the video as he does a better job explaining what he has than I am able to.

Most of what is available is visible in the pictures, but the video is the best representation.
I can answer questions as best as I can but I am not as involved in the hobby.

Set up Includes:
180 gallon custom acrylic tank
Custom stand
Live Rock - about 150lbs
3 Kessil LED Lights
Multiple Sine Wave CP 55 Jebao Pumps
Hydor Korolia Wave Maker
Synergy Reef CL-44 Sump
Regal 250- INT Protein Skimmer
Tunze Water Level/ Recirculation Pump
AquaMax Reef Doser
Aqua Medic Reef Doser evo 4
Ranco Electric Temperature Control
Tore Nyos
Seachem, Rowa, & Red Sea chemicals
Test Kits
and so much more...

Please text if interested- 661-513-4044 serious inquires only. Low Ball offers will be ignored. Thank you!View attachment 32381777View attachment 32381778View attachment 32381779View attachment 32381780View attachment 32381781View attachment 32381782View attachment 32381783View attachment 32381784View attachment 32381785View attachment 32381786
So sorry for your loss, my condolences. Have you been able to find someone to purchase this?

So sorry for your loss, my condolences. Have you been able to find someone to purchase this?
Thank you. I have been able to sell some items, I have decided to part it out. The livestock has all been rehomed and the tank has been drained, cleaned and moved. I have also sold some lights and pumps.

Back