Huskerreef's Tanks

huskerreef

Well here are a few pics of 3 tanks and a few corals. I didn't photoshop the cyano out of the pic.

Attachments

• 240 end.jpg
    240 end.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 240 side2.jpg
    240 side2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1
  • acan island.jpg
    acan island.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
  • new acan.jpg
    new acan.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 620 front1.jpg
    620 front1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2
A few more shots

Attachments

• Tank Shots 036.jpg
    Tank Shots 036.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Tank Shots 037.jpg
    Tank Shots 037.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Tank Shots 048.jpg
    Tank Shots 048.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Tank Shots 042.jpg
    Tank Shots 042.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Tank Shots 043.jpg
    Tank Shots 043.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the kind words, but the cyano has me thinking things look like crap! by the way I did fire up the lights for an hour yesterday to wake up the wrasses and feed, things look good without any cyano, although how long it will stay away with a normal light cycle is beyond me. They are back off until Monday.

Thanks for the kind words, but the cyano has me thinking things look like crap! by the way I did fire up the lights for an hour yesterday to wake up the wrasses and feed, things look good without any cyano, although how long it will stay away with a normal light cycle is beyond me. They are back off until Monday.

Usually its a once a year thing for me, just depends on how good I am with my maintenance.

Jim, Reefkeeping magazine's ToTM instantly made me think of what you're working up to for your 240.

FTS_MD.jpg

Sweet...

Isn't that awesome!, thats what I am striving for. Tell Scott he better be ordering tons of acan lords in all colors!.

what a boat-load of $$$, there. still can't believe he didn't bother to syphon out all that cyano before the photo-shoot.

Just think how happy the fish in the main tank will be after the feedings are done in the upstairs tank :) it would be like manna from heaven

what a boat-load of $$$, there. still can't believe he didn't bother to syphon out all that cyano before the photo-shoot.

LOL, i didn't notice the cyano until you pointed it out. That means I am TOTM material as I have plenty....at least in the 240.

Back