I am hosting next tbrc meeting

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
I hope people can make the drive up to c the new setups. I will post a link to the build thread if you don't know about the new setups already. I have just over 700 gallons of water going currently.

Here is the link to the build thread. I know it is long but there is lots of pictures so if u don't want to read just check out the photos :)

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2474899

I hope to c lots of people come out to the meeting. We also have a presentation from a vender. I have no idea what this will be. My guess is they will be talking about there products they sell but maybe we will all Learn something other then just there product line.

You don't have to be a member to come to meetings. Everyone is welcome.

There is a sticky on the top of the tbrc page with address and other info needed.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2574996

Hope to c u all at the meeting on May 14.

Roger

Hahaha, worst possible day of the year for me. Have a great meeting. Hopefully I can get up there soon.

Please refer to the stickied thread at the top of this page for details regarding the meeting and educational presentation. There is no vendor presentation. There will be nothing sold. Just want to make sure that everyone sees the correct info and doesn't think that they need to bring cash for something to buy.

Please refer to the stickied thread at the top of this page for details regarding the meeting and educational presentation. There is no vendor presentation. There will be nothing sold. Just want to make sure that everyone sees the correct info and doesn't think that they need to bring cash for something to buy.

What will they be speaking about for the educational presentation webinar? I didn't mean to confuse that anything will be for sale. Just that a business with be presenting something. Sorry I picked the word vender instead of business I guess.

If u r not familiar with the presenter this is ther web site
http://www.tropic-marin.com/?lang=en

I am excited to see what they will be speaking about.

Roger

At the last meeting they stated the webinar would be conducted by Tropic Marin. The following information is from the TM website so I assume this is the subject matter covered:

FREE WEBINAR: Basic principles of reef keeping chemistry
When Tropic Marin attends marine aquarium conferences all over the US, it seems that the same questions get asked by most reef aquarists.
How Alkalinity and pH work together?
What is the relationship between Calcium and Alkalinity?
How do Calcium, Carbonate, Magnesium & Phosphate interact in the reef?
What is Chelated Calcium and why does it inhibit calcium absorption?
How are calcium and carbonate used by the coral polyp?
What is the Balling Method of calcium supplementation?

At the last meeting they stated the webinar would be conducted by Tropic Marin. The following information is from the TM website so I assume this is the subject matter covered:

FREE WEBINAR: Basic principles of reef keeping chemistry
When Tropic Marin attends marine aquarium conferences all over the US, it seems that the same questions get asked by most reef aquarists.
How Alkalinity and pH work together?
What is the relationship between Calcium and Alkalinity?
How do Calcium, Carbonate, Magnesium & Phosphate interact in the reef?
What is Chelated Calcium and why does it inhibit calcium absorption?
How are calcium and carbonate used by the coral polyp?
What is the Balling Method of calcium supplementation?

Great thx for the info.

Well the wife said I have been a good boy this past year SO she's going to let me come to this meeting....Looking forward to it....

If anyone needs something dry goods wise I'm done setting stuff up so extra stuff I have I can part with now. Shot me a pm if u r looking for something I might have it

Back