i am looking for some items

underground

i am looking for a rio 800 one or two for some current for the corals, also something that wont make it vibrate against the wall so much, like that attachement that usually comes with the pump, mine never came with the attachment and some rock debris just got into and it broke ,also looking for any heater not so much watts, because its gonna get hot down here in florida. i am moving to arkansas so i just want to make the best of the tank and the best of this community. Any overflow boxes also. I need some help seeting up my sump i want to head the right direction because my tank is not drill,like what kind of pump to use, pipes, if any body could help me with this stuff i alwalys appreciate any help,:) i have some frags for trade, just send me a pm.

Re: i am looking for some items

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6820682#post6820682 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by underground
i am looking for a rio 800 one or two for some current for the corals, i want to head the right direction because my tank is not drill,like what kind of pump to use, .
Definately NOT a Rio. Get a Mag Drive pump for your return, and a couple maxi-jets for circulation. Rios are known to leak oil into tanks.:eek2:

Rios suck. I have them on my tank and they barely flow. I bought an 800 one new to upgrade my refugium and it doesn't pump any harder than the old 600 that was there before. Bad pumps and I'm looking to replace them.

Back