I cant take it anymore!

Who here can sell me a frag of this green coral? What is it? I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
img_3910.jpg

green millie? i have one...aren't they common? mine doesn't get as hairy as that one yet, but i believe when it becomes a colony it will :D

Yea, its a hairy milli. They are like that from the start arent they? Anyone have some to go around?:D

If you are going to smoke it, I don't anyone will sell it to you. :)

And you sounded like you want to smoke it.

I have one... not nearly that hairy though. Interesting thing about my colony is that it encrusted really fast at the base. I could frag you a piece, but be forewarned... not as colorful or hairy as that one! :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9296779#post9296779 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by simon.007
Pics antjefferson! :)
LOL.... I will take a pic when I get back home... but trust me... mine is an embarrasment compared to the pic he posted above! I need to replace my bulbs badly... my sps arent coloring up well as a result. :(

Acropora Millepora.

Pretty common as far as SPS goes. ORA farms a blue, green, rose, and pink variety. Soooo, you could call up a retailer that deals in ORA stuff and get one. Or just go to your local LFS and ask him/her to grab you one from their wholesaler on their next run.

Chris

I had one that was just as hairy, I sold it to Richard, wishintobeoutside last year, I'm not sure he still has it.

Back