I can't wait for TOTM February

i can tell you im proud to say that i have a tank full of beautiful healthy coral due to this tank and i couldn't be happier. this person has a tank worthy of tank of the year and i couldn't have picked a better tank myself to represent iowa. credit is finally being given to where its due.

No, that was January...we are talking about the February TOTM. He's from IA. :)

OK people lets quit being overly stupid here.

Obviously it is JJ's tank.

He has the most killer tank on earth and it is really an embarrassment to the whole TOTM that he didn't get this sooner. Some of the past winners pale in comparison to JJ's tank.

I'm not in any way trying to pimp JJ, I am just stating fact.

The first coral I ever bought was from him. I didn't know anything about anything and basically told him to give me a good mix of stuff I could handle. $400 and BUCKETS of frags later and I was in business.

It is only now, one year later, after experiencing the hobby that I realize he gave me an incredible deal on incredibly high quality frags.

Also, his tank was the first one I ever saw. So glad to because I went barebottom and would never consider looking back.

You guys are awesome... I hope it is as good as you predict, I have yet to see the pictures Brad took of the tank, if there anything like the pics I take I'm in trouble. I do appreciate all the great comments about me personally, I try to help out the community the best I can from knowledge to super deals.

Still holding my breath... Haven't scene it on the main page yet ;)

Fine then since the surprise was ruined.... :celeb1:

Congrats again JJ, I am happy to say that a nicer tank/PERSON couldn't have represented us Iowa Cornfeds better! Class act and couldn't get a better bang for your buck on highend pieces. I appreciate the tour I recieved and couldve drooled there all day! Your system is/was amazing well thought out and put together!

:thumbsup: Again Kudos!

btw I doubt he had any trouble catching your systems beauty in the photos. I say system because it's so much more than just your display!

Definite congrats goes out to JJ. He has one of the best tanks I have ever seen. JJ - now that you got TOTM, When are you upgrading?:D

Can't wait to see :) They sure are taking their time......... maybe it will get held over into March like January's winners is being held over into Feb......

fanks fa bein such a wicked elp to many of us along da way. your elp and knowledge ave influnced many of da decisions dat i ave faced along my ways, as well as your frags! fanks fa always avin a opun ear and tank! RESPEK GEEZER

JJ- you should ask for a stay of TOTM. or ask for TWO months!

PS you know the "MAN" has been taken all this money from me for about a year now, and well he's going to be giving some of it back... I WONDER what I'll do with it...

Back